Visit our information stalls to learn how GCAIS supports seniors to remain active through group outings, exercise and well being, special interest groups and government supported services.
The focus of this expo is Health and Well-Being. In addition to information stalls, our partners will present our extended offering. Partners in attendance are:
- Organised Occasions: An events company specialising in outings including weekends away
- Peak Health: Recognised as Sydney’s leading exercise physiologist will share their new 8 week exercise program
- Himalayan Salt Shop: See their salt lamps and salt soaps. Samples available
- ASN: Healthy Supplements
- AniTea: Herbal blended tea. Samples available
- Taylor Made Nutrition: Learn more about herbal teas, herbal medicine & natural herbs
- Gairy St Clair: Senior’s boxing classes
The Main Event
Always wondered what Zumba Gold was all about? You have an opportunity to support our Zumba group who will be setting the Shire’s record for the longest senior’s Zumba session. The session commences at 12pm in the adjoining room with a goal to be “zumba-ring” for at least 2 hours. Come on and cheer them on!
Registrations to this event are preferred to avoid waits at the venue entrance. Registrations open on 1st April 2021.
For more information contact Rowena or Jenny on 95249559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org