This year we are opening the Centre to provide you with a preview of our activities, products and services. Even more enticing is a home made devonshire tea whilst you enjoy the comfortable air conditioned premises. The Gymea Fair is on 27th October and our agenda will include:
- 10:30am Navigating The Aged Care System. Karen Buckley, Home Instead
- 11:00am Pet Owner’s Network. Sofi Sey, GCAIS Volunteer
- 11:30am Benefits of Movement and Music. Emma Watts, The Daisie Chain
- 12:00pm Garden Club and Tour of the Gymea Community Garden. Kalpna Patel, Community Worker, GCAIS
- 12:00pm Performance by the Gymea Community Singers
- 12:30pm What’s On at GCAIS. Joanne Cracknell, GCAIS General Manager
From 10:00am to 11:30am Devonshire Tea can be purchased for $4. Also available are one on one meetings with Karen Buckley who will work with you on your aged care needs and support you in utilising systems such as MyAgedCare. To book in a meeting in advance, contact us at Aged@gcais.ngo.org.au.
For full description of each of the sessions listed above, download our brochure.