We are pleased to announce we will be re-opening the Centre from 22nd June 2020. It has been a long time since we’ve seen our clients and visitors and whilst our service offering will be minimal due to restrictions being in place, we look forward to welcoming you back. What this means to you:
– We are still working through what groups can be delivered face to face so are taking some time to finalise the plan
– There will be a maximum number of people permitted to be in the building at any one time including workers
– Hand sanitisers, soaps, regularly cleaned surfaces will be our practise
– Our premises including toilets are professionally cleaned 3 times per week
– We can no longer provide shared refreshments nor do we allow workers or clients to share food
– There will be a protective screen at Reception
– There will be floor markers to remind everyone to keep the required 1.5m distance.
We do need to ask you to do a few things:
– Leave your name, address and contact phone number when you sign in in case we need to make contact with you. We suggest you also download the COVID APP
– When the maximum number of people allowed in the Centre has been reached, we will be asking you to wait outside until there is room
– Please remain at home if you are feeling unwell
– Use the provided hand sanitiser and keep good hygiene in mind
– Where possible, call us and make an appointment so we can be sure to be available to you
– Respect instructions provided by our workers especially if social distancing has been compromised.
We will keep you up to date as our activities come back. Where activities have moved to online, we will maintain these until we confirm the safety of everyone involved to go back to face to face, We continue to be guided by the department and align to their recommendations.
Needless to say, we are all looking forward to welcoming you back!
To view the COVID Safety Plan, DOWNLOAD here.