Date(s) - Wednesday 11th September 2019
9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Are you looking to be more confident to use an Opal card? Do you just want to make good use of it in general? On the 2nd Wednesday of each month we are taking public transport to various places of interest. This could be by train, by ferry, by bus or, all 3!
A day trip to the UNESCO World Heritage sanctuary of Cockatoo Island is booked in for this month!!
Your day will include:
- Catching the train from Gymea station to Circular Quay station & then the Rivercat to Cockatoo Island.
- Tea/coffee at Circular Quay before catching the Rivercat to Cockatoo Island.
- $12 Seniors tour of the island at 11.30am. This is a 90 min tour of the lower & upper levels of the island with stairs & steep incline. OR only do lower level part of the tour with no incline for $12.
- Lunch – BYO or there are 2 cafes to buy from (mid-range prices)
- Return home via Rivercat & train
- Time: 9:00am and returning at 3:45pm
- Where: Meet at Gymea Community Aid and Information Service.
For more information contact Lou Mitchell on 02 95249559 or, Mariefirstname.lastname@example.org.