Date(s) - Sunday 03rd May 2020
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
This event is now cancelled due to the suspension of Heart Foundation Walking Groups until 31st May 2020
Those registered with our Heart Foundation Walking Groups are invited to participate in one of our 2020 Special Event Walks. The first of our 4 special events, we will be walking Bundeena’s Jibbon Beach Rock Carvings Walk and then joining in on exploring the Salt Water Markets before earning a well deserved lunch.
Your day includes:
- Taking the ferry from Cronulla to Bundeena (Optional)
- Completing the 5km track of the Jibbon Beach Rock Carvings Walk
- Lunch at the Salt Water Markets or, Bundeena RSL
- Return to Cronulla via Ferry (Optional)
- Walks are led by a Heart Foundation accredited Walk Organiser
- Depart from the ferry wharf, Cronulla at 8:30am (Optional)
- Meet at the Bundeena Ferry Wharf by 9:30 being the official start of the walk
- The walk will be 5kms and is rated as easy. The duration will be approximately 2 hours
- Explore the Salt Water Markets at Bundeena on returning from the walk
- Lunch is your choice of the Salt Water Markets, Bundeena RSL or, bring your own
- Return from Bundeena Ferry Wharf to Cronulla at 2pm (Optional)
- The walk is free or no cost. Own cost for transport and lunch. Those driving to Bundeena will need to pay for parking in the Royal National Park
- Dogs are not allowed on the trail
Participants should wear suitable walking clothing, sunscreen, hat and bring plenty of water.
Walkers should be registered with Heart Foundation Walking. To locate our groups, place 2227 in postcode and select any of the groups commencing with “Gymea”.
For further information and to register for this event , contact Joanne Cracknell, Joanne.email@example.com or call reception on 02 95249559.
All Special Walking Events: