I am pleased to announce that we have reached the voting stage of the State Government Grants Program: My Community project. In essence, we entered an application to gain some funding for the Gymea Community Singers. Stage 1 is to describe your project, stage 2 is where all applications are posted on the Service NSW website for the community to make the final decision.
WE WANT YOUR VOTE by 14th August
Listed below is how to vote-it’s a little complicated but when the Choir gets singing-it will be well worth it. To start, you need a Service NSW Login and, your Medicare card. You also need to be a part of the Miranda electorate to vote for us.
- Go to https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/. Log into your account or, create one
- Go to the column titled SERVICES and locate My Community Project. Click on
- Log in again using your Service NSW login. At this stage you will be asked to enter your Medicare details
- Select Miranda as the electorate. (Note that if you’re outside of the Miranda electorate, you won’t get the option to vote for us)
- All submitted projects will appear on your screen. You need to select 5 where 1 = your most popular vote and 5 = your least popular vote
- Locate Gymea Community Choir , view the project and press the SHORTLIST button
- You need to shortlist your 5 projects before the VOTE NOW button appears
- Go to VOTE NOW, make sure your projects are appearing in the right order and submit.
Thanks in advance for voting for our project