Sutherland Shire Council in partnership with Alzheimer’s Australia is providing an information seminar on Dementia on Thursday 21 September. Find out about the latest research, treatment options and how to reduce your risk of getting dementia.
Hear a personal experience of dementia, where to go for help and services, and participate in some fun brain-training exercises to keep your mind sharp.
- Sladana Povkivic, Dementia Advisor Alzheimer’s Australia
- Dr Nyein Nyein Nyi Nyi, Geriatrician, Southcare
- Dr Catriona Ireland, Healthy Brain Ageing Clinic, Sydney University
- Kylie Radford, NEURA Institute, University NSW
- Elaine Reynolds, Personal experience of dementia
WHEN: 9.30am -12.30pm on Thursday 21 September 2017
BOOK: by 14 September: www.sutherlandshire.nsw.gov.au/dementia or phone: 9710 0333. Bookings essential – limited space available.